A better way to WordPress
Let Us Concentrate on Your Website While You Concentrate on Your Customers
Daily small tasks (up to 5hrs of developer time every month), proactive WordPress core and plugin upgrades, regular offsite backups starting at $99/month.
- Small 30 min tasks – up to a total of 5hrs a month
- 24 business hours turnaround
- Site check and review
- Timely WordPress site upgrades*
- Up time monitor
- Domain reputation check and monitor
- WordPress Plugin updates
- WordPress theme upgrades
- Regular off server site backups
- New plugin installations and set up
- 24/7 Security monitor
- Malware scans, clean up and restoration of your site
- Cancel anytime
- Managed Website Security
- Always up to date Website security firewall (WAF)
- OWASP base rules with 0 day protection
- Block automated public-exploit attacks
- Stop brute-force attacks
- Block malicious traffic
- Statistics and logs on security monitors available on demand
- Software vulnerability monitoring
- Site defacement monitoring
- Site blacklist monitoring
How it works
In addition to any support requests that a website owner will be sending our way, our support team will do the following on monthly basis:
- Site check and review
- Timely WordPress upgrades
- Core theme and Plugin updates
- Offsite regular backups
- Cleanup and optimize the database
- Website firewall set up, uptime monitoring and domain reputation checks
Tasks that will be implemented on if needed basis:
- Make CDN improvements
- Optimization for images
- Enable browser caching
- Enable system caching of WordPress
- Enable compression
- Minify the JS, CSS, HTML files
Some common questions
You can either email or chat with us about your task. We will let you know if your task is considered a small task. If you already paid us and it’s too big of a task, we will refund the amount you paid, in full.
The maximum turnaround time is 24 hours, while we do our best to get the tasks done within the several hours of receipt of the request.
Yes, however our monthly support package is for one website only. You can add a second website from your account dashboard and you will be charged for two site each cycle.
No, you are signing up for a month-to-month recurring service and you can cancel any time.
There is nothing unlimited in the world and our time and man-power is no exception. Through experience with our clients, we have found that reasonable and fair task requests works both ways. We’re happy, you’re happy.
We will let you know once you hit the 5hr/month mark.
There are no limits to how many small tasks per month you can ask us to do, we just ask you to send one task at a time.
Yes. We will need a full access to your server and the backend of the website.
We have a team with extensive experience in developing and maintaining WordPress-based websites. All members of our team work full time for us and are not freelancers or outsourced help. Our team are WordPress experts who work with custom development of WordPress based systems on a daily basis.
Yes. It will require a subscription with a minimum of three months.
Yes, we’d be happy to take a look. Subscribe to our monthly support or simply purchase a single job and we will take it from there.